Your favorite picture of a landscape (taken by you or by others)Favorite picture of all time (it can be of anything)
Take a photo that you think you like the most in this world; it has to be an artistic photo, or kind of.
Post a picture of your favorite photography technique.
Post a picture you have taken.
A picture that inspires you.
A picture that makes you smile.
To start or see a campfire in your dream, represents sharing and companionship. You need to open yourself to others and allow others to get to know you.
To dream of having a good neighbor, signifies enjoyment and tranquility at home. If you dream of an angry or unfriendly neighbor, then it signifies dissension and disappointment. There is a waking issue that you need to address with your neighbor. Alternatively, the dream could mean relocation from your home. Perhaps you are in need of a change of scenery.
To see aliens in your dream, signify that you are having difficulties adapting and adjusting to your new surroundings. You are feeling “alienated” and disconnected. You may also be having difficulties with how to handle or deal with a certain situation or person. On a psychological level, seeing aliens represent an encounter with an unfamiliar or neglected aspect of your own self.
To see a gun in your dream, symbolizes aggression, anger, and potential danger. You may be dealing with issues of passiveness/aggressiveness and authority/dependence. Alternatively, a gun represents the penis and male sexual drive. Thus, the gun may mean power or impotence, depending on whether the gun went off or misfired.
To dream about sex, refers to the integration and merging of contrasting aspects of yourself. It represents psychological completion. You need to be more receptive and incorporate aspects of your dream sex partner into your own character. Consider the nature of the love-making. Was it passionate? Was it slow? Was it wild? The sex act parallels aspect of yourself that you wish to express. A more direct interpretation of the dream, may be your libido’s way of telling you that it has been too long since you have had sex. It may indicate repressed sexual desires and your needs for physical and emotional love. If you are looking for a place to have sex, then the dream may be analogous to your search for intimacy and closeness. You want to rekindle some relationship. If you dream of having sex in a public place, then the dream implies that others are talking about your private relationship.
To dream about sex with someone other than your spouse or significant other, suggests dissatisfaction with the physical side of your relationship. On the other hand, it may be harmless fantasy. In such situations, you may find that you are less inhibited sexually. Perhaps you need to bring the same sense of adventure into your existing relationship.
I wish Google Maps had an “Avoid Ghetto” routing option.
More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can’t wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that’s not only better, but also more directly involves me.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
I don’t understand the purpose of the line, “I don’t need to drink to have fun.” Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they’ve invented the lighter?
Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you’re going in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to be going? But instead of just turning a 180 and walking back in the direction from which you came, you have to first do something like check your watch or phone or make a grand arm gesture and mutter to yourself to ensure that no one in the surrounding area thinks you’re crazy by randomly switching directions on the sidewalk.
I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase “Regards” again.
Do you remember when you were a kid, playing Nintendo and it wouldn’t work? You take the cartridge out, blow in it and that would magically fix the problem. Every kid in America did that, but how did we all know how to fix the problem? There was no internet or message boards or FAQ’s. We just figured it out. Today’s kids are soft.
There is a great need for sarcasm font.
Sometimes, I’ll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the fuck was going on when I first saw it.
I think everyone has a movie that they love so much, it actually becomes stressful to watch it with other people. I’ll end up wasting 90 minutes shiftily glancing around to confirm that everyone’s laughing at the right parts, then making sure I laugh just a little bit harder (and a millisecond earlier) to prove that I’m still the only one who really, really gets it.
How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
The only time I look forward to a red light is when I’m trying to finish a text.
A recent study has shown that playing beer pong contributes to the spread of mono and the flu. Yeah, if you suck at it.
Was learning cursive really necessary?
Lol has gone from meaning, “laugh out loud” to “I have nothing else to say”.
I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger. Answering the same letter three times or more in a row on a Scantron test is absolutely petrifying.
Whenever someone says “I’m not book smart, but I’m street smart”, all I hear is “I’m not real smart, but I’m imaginary smart”.
How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear what they said?
I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent a dick from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers!
While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and instinctively swerved to avoid it…thanks Mario Kart.
MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
I find it hard to believe there are actually people who get in the shower first and THEN turn on the water.
Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.
I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
Bad decisions make good stories
If Carmen San Diego and Waldo ever got together, their offspring would probably just be completely invisible.
Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly nervous? Like I know my name, I know where I’m from, this shouldn’t be a problem….
You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you’ve made up your mind that you just aren’t doing anything productive for the rest of the day.
Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after DVDs? I don’t want to have to restart my collection.
There’s no worse feeling than that millisecond you’re sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.
"Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this ever.
I hate being the one with the remote in a room full of people watching TV. There’s so much pressure. ‘I love this show, but will they judge me if I keep it on? I bet everyone is wishing we weren’t watching this. It’s only a matter of time before they all get up and leave the room. Will we still be friends after this?’
While watching the Olympics, I find myself cheering equally for China and USA. No, I am not of Chinese descent, but I am fairly certain that when Chinese athletes don’t win, they are executed.
I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damnit!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What’d you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away?
1. My cartilage piercing hurts really bad. Im terrified its infected and i really dont wanna take it out and clean it thoroughly cause i know its going to hurt so freakin bad. AKA…im a pussy. D;
2. I dream in black and white. Everyone thinks its so cool but its really not. Every dream looks like a 1950s horror film so whenever i awaken, i have to try significantly hard to remember what happened in the dream to determine whether it was a nightmare or not. It also makes me appreciate color much more, however i love seeing films and pictures in black and white.
3. Sometimes im afraid of what people say about me being true. It makes me uncomfortable to think that someone else knows me better than i know myself. So when people say i have certain disorders or im mentally or emotionally unstable, it makes me nervous cause i never know whether im in denial or not.
4. I wish i took better care of myself but i just cant seem to bring myself to be motivated enough to do so.
5. Im sick about 9 months our of the year. Which sucks. Really.
6. I love being so nice to everyone. And i dont mind if people take advantage of me however i would prefer if that didnt happen. So i wish everyone would stop trying to change that about me and make me “meaner.”
7. I wanna have tattoos all over my body.
8. I am a psycho hygienist. I brush my teeth like 4 times a day and i shower twice a day. I cant seem to help myself, but i just dont like feeling dirty.
9. I absolutely positively hate the cold. I wanna be warm all the time everyday. I wanna live somewhere warm. I dont like cold cold coldddd. I get so sad and depressed whenever im cold. Whenever its cold. I just dont like it. Too many things have happened to me in the cold for me to positively relate to it.
10. I really wanna remain straightedge for the rest of my life.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
TEN THINGS TO SAY TO TEN PEOPLE? thats so much. I think im going to cut this challenge to one thing to TEN people. :]
1. Whatever youre saying to me on formspring….you’re wasting your time. I’ve learned to love myself for my choices and my beliefs and there is nothing wrong with that. If i have a disorder then so be it, that can be cured. But hatred cannot. If youre a mean person, you always will be. And that is sad.
2. My dear <3 I love you. :]] you make me giggle all the time. I love seeing you and chat rouletting with you and being on random webcam sites where men try to get us to flash them. I have the most fun with you and i love that you are always here for me. You give me the best advice. <333 :D
3. You are very special to me. I am happy i found you, or that you walked into my life. I could be worse off, but im not. Thank you for filling up the empty parts of me. <3
4. You just came into my life, and youz a hotsy totsy [lmao] but im so happy we’re friends. You remind me to live life in a “let it be” fashion. So whatever is between us, im just going to let it be. :]
5. Your mah babe <3 and i miss you. I miss our late nights playing kingdom hearts and i miss poking you and making you giggle till all hours of the morning asking you to make me sammiches. You always bailed me out of trouble and i dont know what to do without you. I hope we reunite soon.
6. You are my favorite blonde. Nothing will change that. I have so much freakin fun with you and the videos and pictures we take are priceless. We are so damn photogenic its great :] I love that we are the same person but you are the bitch version and im the nice version. And yet im the one called little miss darkness and youre little miss sunshine. Oh irony <3
7. Its been so long since ive spoken to you. I dont think i will ever be able to bring myself to see you the same as i once had…thats not my fault. And i know this is not my fault. I wish so much more for you tho. I wish for you to be happy, and to let me be.
8. I hope you come to westconn next year. You are like a little sister to me and yet i look up to you. <3 Sometimes fate brings people together for no reason. But theres a reason with us.
9. Im running out of people but i could never forget my blood sister. <3 We ARE related of course. How could you not be someone i choose? You are literally always there for me. You give me terrible and fantastic advice. And ill always remember, if i go down…you go down with me. :]
10. Lastly, my biffle. I havent spoken to you in forever. Maybe its best things are left that way.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day Two: Nine things about yourself. Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) Day Seven: Four turn offs. Day Eight: Three turn ons. Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now. Day Ten: One confession
To dream that you are at the mall, represents your attempts in making a favorable impression on someone. You are trying to establish your identity and sense of self. The mall is also symbolic of materialism and the need to keep up with the trends, fads, and/or the latest technology.
To have a dream that takes place at night, represents some major setbacks and obstacles in achieving your goals. You are being faced with an issue that is not so clear cut. Perhaps, you should put the issues aside so you can clear your head and come back to it later. Alternatively, night may be synonymous with death, rebirth, reflection, and new beginnings.
ANSWER: Biblical - evocative of or suggesting the Bible or Biblical times, esp. in size or extent: disaster on a Biblical scale; a Biblical landscape.
I do not believe in most of the bible, in fact, i never refer to it for any of my life’s situations and when i do it is only in relation to forgiveness.
Religious - of, pertaining to, or concerned with religion
I am hardly religious. People who are religious are so infatuated with their “religion” that they perform the rituals pertaining to that religion. I do not go to church. I do not practice religious testaments. I do not read the bible. And i barely pray. I would consider myself not religious, but faithful.
I do not hope for happiness. And i have no problem with the level of understanding that i am at with myself. I have grown to love myself, i find flaws often but i am my worst critic as everyone else should be and thats a part of life. But unless I am criticizing who you are and your ways, and your character, i would appreciate it if you would not assume that I am just like the stereotypical christian and try to advise me. Because i am not, and your advice wasn’t necessary.
He’d be more open to going to concerts with me. But i guess its okay. He has things he likes to do, and I on my own. We’re still compatible….right? A few activities arent going to wear down on relationships.
It’s interesting how a joke can make such an impact on someone’s life…like for instance, Jimmy and I were joking around and i made a comment.
"Do you even KNOW what romance is?"
And well…he took it pretty hard, because NOW he has been showering me with gifts and roses. Which…im not complaining as long as he is doing it because it makes HIM happy to. I just think that it was more financially beneficial if he didnt buy me all this stuff. I sure hope he doesnt get in over his head and lose money rather than make it.
On a brighter note, everything he has done for me makes me so happy inside. The roses are gorgeous, the little puppy dog i sleep with at night, the cookie dough…well enough said. And now Sims 3. WHICH I LOVE <3
Nothing to me is cooler than playing God. I COMMAND YOU TOOOOO PEEE!. NOW SHOWERRR. NOPE! NO TV! YOU MUST READ UP AND GAIN COOKING SKILLZZZZ.
:] thats what my life has consisted of recently, since ive been sicky D: